We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2016 school year. If you, or someone you know, are interested please find our contact information under the “Admission” tab.
Open Houses are held on pre-arranged dates. Please visit our Open House tab under the Admission bar for more information.
Welcome to the official Stone Path Montessori website! Our gallery links are updated so you can see first hand what we’ve done: projects and school upgrades. This website will also provide you information about who we are, what we offer, and other Montessori Method resources.
This is an exciting time and you will hear many people talk about the transition from preschool to Kindergarten. As parents, you can play an active role with your son or daughter’s transition to kindergarten by doing the following:
- 1. Becoming knowledgeable about your child’s strengths and weaknesses; nurturing those strengths and strengthening the weaknesses.
- 2. Being available/willing to talk about your child’s goals; specifically how they will manifest in your son or daughter’s situation at home and in school.
- 3. Begin transferring the responsibility of managing their needs, successes, and decision-making to your son or daughter by showing
- encouragement, support and follow through.
I look forward to working with your son or daughter. Stone Path Montessori is here to provide the highest quality preschool education; please do not hesitate to contact me at the following phone numbers:
(907) 688-6998 or (907) 854-9463.
NEWS, ARTICLES AND CLIPS
The Seattle Tribune article – Montessori School participates in Model United Nations
New York Times article – Montessori Advantages in Early Education
Watch 1:10 min. video clip – Montessori Preschool Activity to practice with your child
Watch 3:59 min. video clip – Practical Life-Pouring Water
Watch 5 min. video clip – The Importance of Outdoor Play by Mom Life
Read Article – Separation Anxiety: An Age-by-Age Guide by Parenting.com
Watch 5 min. video clip – Maria Montessori: Her Life and Legacy